About Jason Patrick Ross Photography
Hello! Thanks for checking out my website. I'll keep the bio short, I have grown up in northern Illinois, originally from Dekalb and lived in Rockford most my life. I have been photographing the northern Illinois area for 8 years now, and most of my work is here on this site. I decided to call the site kishwild as short for Kishwaukee Wilderness. The Kishwaukee River runs near my home and the numerous forest preserves along it are a beautiful wilderness to photograph and explore.
Enjoy the site!
A summary of what is here and services:
• All photos are availabe for pretty much any use.
• Photographic Prints are also available in many sizes. For more info, visit the Photographic Prints page
• The site hosts a large collection of landscape and wildlife photography of the northern Illinois area.
• Some other areas covered include Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Wyoming, South Dakota, Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia, and Ecuador.
• The search database now contains over 3,000 photographs searchable by keywords!
• Please contact Jason if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 1-815-298-6147
Rockford, IL - USA. To enquire, e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 815-298-6147